Blogger templates

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Recipe for health

Shëndetlia is undoubtedly one of the best Albanian sweets. Many years ago, "shëndetlia" already brewing on festive occasions, but now with these few ingredients that cook can find anywhere at any time. The very name of this dessert calls the 'health', so you can serve your children well.


Ingredients for Shëndetlie :

5 + 1 egg yolk for painting above
500 gr flour
150 gr honey
100 gr sugar
200 gr butter
200 gr nuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
For sugared :
1 cup water
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
a few cloves
little vanilla

 Preparation :
Throw flour on a baking pan , and open about . In between his throw eggs , melted butter before, honey and sugar mix all ingredients well . Adding soda bread . Continue to mix well until we achieve a homogeneous mass . Then add the walnuts and continue to mix until well be united with dough prepared .
The cast prepared dough in a baking pan previously painted with butter and flour ( not so sticky ) . ( To this extent must a dish with a diameter of about 26-30 cm . )
Put in oven roasting in hot oven 140 ° C about 40 minutes or until we see that the share going to have to get a nice brown dark .
Later ning leaving roasting oven inside to drain around half an hour . Then take out and leave to cool and then wait in pieces .
Meanwhile prepare by boiling sugared water with the sugar and the vanilla Karafili . The hot sugared take over cool cake . Directed leave to cool completely well and then serve in bowls shëndtlien .
Shëndtlia is best if prepared the day before and then eating this way is better .
                                               
                      Bon appetit !

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About